We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced general manager to lead our asset management team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing and growing businesses, as well as a strong understanding of asset management principles. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a strong company culture and a commitment to excellence.
The General Manager is a key leadership position in the company. AES Building Services is founded on the principles of safety, fairness, respect, technical excellence and sustainability. The expectation is that the General Manager will be a leader that reflects these principles and actively supports a positive culture in the business.
Specifically, the General Manager will be responsible for leading a staff that develops and executes the business financial practices, team development and support functions within the company. In addition, the General Manager assists with business strategy development related to profitable growth, strategic acquisitions and significant business investments.
- Oversee the day-to-day business operations of the asset management team
- Develop and track contract performance metrics
- Develop and implement strategic plans to grow the business
- Manage the team's budget and resources
- Recruit and develop top talent
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and partners
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences
Experience and Qualifications:
- College degree in either Finance, Business Management, Accounting or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in business or asset management fields
- Proven track record of success in managing business growth
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Mastery of MS Office platform and experience with MS Power BI
- Excellent data and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
- Background in facility, asset management or MEP services is a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals
- Chance to make a real impact on the company's growth
- Strong company culture that values collaboration, innovation, and fun
If you are a highly motivated and experienced general manager with a passion for asset management, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!