A commercial property's operating costs can quickly add up when the small details are overlooked.
When repairs to assets and infrastructure are delayed or rescheduled due to limited resources, the condition of those assets will continue to worsen, and unexpected breakdowns are more likely. Ultimately, deferring required maintenance will shorten the asset's lifecycle and require costly repairs or replacement sooner than planned.
AES Building Services provides a unique approach to asset management, mechanical system assessments, and maintenance for commercial property owners.
ASSET MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
Life Cycle Analysis
- Facility survey/asset tracking plan
- Positioning in life cycle > Ahead or behind expectations
- Replacement/upgrade strategy — Capital Planning
Life Safety/Risk Management
- Emergency/backup Generator management
- Fire system management plan
- Emergency and egress lighting management plan
- Fire System
Asset Inspection and Proactive Maintenance
- Time interval based on OEM recommendations and customer requirements
- A comprehensive inspection of equipment operation
- Deficient condition reporting with recommendations for resolution
- Equipment failure analysis with improvement plan, if applicable
- Quality Control Program
- Consumption and cost tracking
- Data normalized for weather
- Efficiency improvement plan
- Creating Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for each building system
- Staff training to improve the skill set of current employees
Energy & Utility Management
We work with you to optimize your energy use and improve energy efficiency. It is a strategic approach focused on consumption, analysis of utility rates, and conservation. AES Building Services develops a sustainable plan that will save you money. With upgrades and retrofits, modernization, and thorough planning and tracking our customers reap the benefits of energy efficiency.